Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have to ask, because I can't tell any more, but is that really the theory? Like Tom Hanks is some kind of superpedo predator?
He played a gay dude and wore a dress, so yes.

For my own sanity I haven't dug into the Q-anon thing, but the whole child trafficking thing seems less to be about stopping trafficking but blaming the LGBT community and those friendly to them for it.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
He played a gay dude and wore a dress, so yes.

For my own sanity I haven't dug into the Q-anon thing, but the whole child trafficking thing seems less to be about stopping trafficking but blaming the LGBT community and those friendly to them for it.
That On The Media segment and the "Conspirituality" stuff I posted yesterday talk about this. Apparently, the "hook" is the pedo stuff. Like, who's not against sexual assault/abuse of children, right? So you get roped in with that, and then you just start circling the moron/conspiracy drain. Like scientology, you've got to "buy in" little steps at a time before they throw the really crazy stuff at you. By the time that happens, you're either a full on believer or in way too deep to come out without looking Alex Jones levels of dumb.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That On The Media segment and the "Conspirituality" stuff I posted yesterday talk about this. Apparently, the "hook" is the pedo stuff. Like, who's not against sexual assault/abuse of children, right? So you get roped in with that, and then you just start circling the moron/conspiracy drain. Like scientology, you've got to "buy in" little steps at a time before they throw the really crazy stuff at you. By the time that happens, you're either a full on believer or in way too deep to come out without looking Alex Jones levels of dumb.
That's the thing that blows me away about this stuff. Some of the folks I grew up with are now on the savethechildren train and getting wicked nuts about it.

I still don't fully get the George Soros tie in. But hes behind it all.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

And meanwhile completely ignore all the evidence of the Pedo-in-chief
That's the thing that blows me away about this stuff. Some of the folks I grew up with are now on the savethechildren train and getting wicked nuts about it.

I still don't fully get the George Soros tie in. But hes behind it all.

Someone has really figured out how to socially engineer morons. Perhaps someone with power and a background in intelligence.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I love all the saving the children going on at the border. They don't give a shit about kids.

It's the same shit yoga pant karen population that goes on and on about self care and self-absorbed 'betterment' as a some sort of noble mask for their narcissism.

And somehow that group got roped in by the fat dumb christian white guys.

Strange bedfellows indeed.