Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Major corner 1.5 miles from my house. This district went blue and knocked out the 10yr incumbent house rep last election, so I have a feeling it's a louder, but smaller population, but still.
IMG_20201029_211011.jpg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
i see that shit all over charlotte. the cultists are more vocal, but guarantee the city will go blue.

now the surrounding rural areas? red as fuck. always have been. blue dots gotta stand strong in the Southeast.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
i see that shit all over charlotte. the cultists are more vocal, but guarantee the city will go blue.

now the surrounding rural areas? red as fuck. always have been. blue dots gotta stand strong in the Southeast.
The drive up to Grayson Highlands goes through farmland and a few small towns/communities. Tons of Trump signs and even a two story banner on the local car dealership. Only saw one or two Biden signs.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
The drive up to Grayson Highlands goes through farmland and a few small towns/communities. Tons of Trump signs and even a two story banner on the local car dealership. Only saw one or two Biden signs.
we passed by a "parade" of maybe 200 of those insecure man-worshipping assholes gathering in lenoir a few weeks ago while driving up to the mtns. was glad my 15yo didn't see, b/c he would have probably hyperextended his two teenage middle fingers trying to flip them all off.