Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Donnie's ultimate grift is selling these clowns all this worthless merchandise.
I actually wonder if Donnie sees any of that money. I assume, given the manner in which I see these things sold out of the back of ratty trailers and 10+ year old brodozers in open fields, that these are not the types of people who know what Trademark, Intellectual Property, or Business License mean.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I'm starting to think that we can actually get a pretty good tally of trump voters. Because literally every single one of them is letting you know who they're voting for, in some cases 2-4 times. Taken in concert......I'm still hopeful.
Just imagine if they were vegan and did crossfit too. You'd never get a word in.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
There are 2 houses in my hood brave enough to put out a Biden lawn sign. There are at least a dozen Trump flags either on a pole or tacked to a fence. I would rather not have my house targeted.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I live in a bipolar world of your Bellevue tech dorks' 3rd vacation homes sitting a block over from the dilapidated 'workforce' housing, all slightly uphill from the district that keeps electing tom mcclintock.
My county was very red, but as Portland housing continues to become unobtainable, folks move further out. I am only 30 minutes from downtown, but the first push was east, then west, south and now finally north. As such, more blue has bled in despite the anger.

There has been a political billboard drama over an OBEY sign and Back the Blue. :rofl:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
It must be so lovely for this modern generation of young black kids to see what played out in the 60's done so much more blatantly this time around.

"black lives matter, so stop killing us"

no "support the state sponsored murdering of you"

Fucking ridiculous.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Alright guys. Wifey said I can get it and is fine with me wearing it regularly. What color should I get?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Went out to dinner with the wife last night. In a major intersection we were passed by a large bro-dozer traveling in the opposite direction, huge flag hanging off the tailgate. I rolled my eyes and made the usual assumptions, but as it went by, I saw it was the Mexican flag. And a big one at that. Ballsy, in this town, at this time, but it sure made me smile.

/Coolstorybro