For an open casket tea bagging and feces offering
i like my balls too much.

would grunt out a sloppy shit.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
cant tell sometimes

in the last 48 hrs you railed against peeps on your social medja feeds propping up the people who are actually pushing yo begin the real dismantling
You misunderstood that rant.

Me being annoyed that people are already pivoting from “vote Joe” to “fuck him for not being progressive enough” just days after the election results is not the same as me being pro white supremacy. Hope that clears things up.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
You misunderstood that rant.

Me being annoyed that people are already pivoting from “vote Joe” to “fuck him for not being progressive enough” just days after the election results is not the same as me being pro white supremacy. Hope that clears things up.
im just waiting for the "lists" to be printed and mailed out.

good old fashioned lists.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Very few people are overtly 'pro' white supremacy, I know you're not even close.

But as you know, it's a structural thing, one that isn't solely based in the minutia of specific genetics or race. It's pro wealth, pro-male, pro gentrification, pro cop, pro hetero, by outcome pro white etc etc..... It's the overall structure that when executed, drops the cards in favor of those in power. Who disproportionately end up being white because that's who the structure was created by and for.

Watching Kamala Harris over the next 4 years is going to be interesting. She was very much a part of, a beneficiary of, and a driver of that white supremacist structure in california, with the way she went after prosecutions, and was 'tough on crime'. I'm a little worried that this was only brought up during the primaries. She's broken a few very important glass ceilings but she did it on the backs of the same people her predecessors did, and did it by adopting the same plays on the same game board. Biden was too, as is often discussed in the clinton era crime bills he pushed for (all that superpredator shit). Neither will ever go around sporting swastikas but they've each in their own professional careers supported a system of white supremacy. There are a few people in gov't that get this right now. Most of the people shit talking them don't actually understand what they're opposing, and by extension what they thereby continue to support.

This country is so royally fucked up right now that I'm far more disturbed by so many people thinking we 'can just go back to normal' with trump out of the picture. Unless we change some very important things (being currently dismissed as 'too progressive'), we're going to be right back here or worse in a very short amount of time. We can't go back to normal, normal brough us here. We really are kind of looking at the inevitable outcome of years of cracking down on poor people in every way possible, canonizing wealth, dismantling or putting out of reach infrastructure and education, and generally making people think flags and country are more important than what's inside those things.

I'm gettin twitchy. I thought the day when I'd sneak across the canadian border and live covertly in a rain soaked tent was a little further off.

Last edited: