Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Most of the stuff on that fence is memorial to people killed by cops. Pretty much just walking up and saying 'fuck you and your loss'

Black lives don't matter.
I fucking hate people. Have I said that yet this week?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I am going to wait for Kidwoo to get knee deep in it and report back.
way ahead of ya
It's just a clunky version of an attempt at twitter that looks like web1.0

that place is a prepackaged wrapped and delivered christmas present of open threats for the FBI

Proudboys arguing with milita dorks and full blown nazis who lost relevance......all while your average suburban brian magat doesn't seem to pick up on what's going on. I'm actually getting a little sketched having my IP address scrolling that shit.

TLDR: "freedom"

I'd just like to point out that this move from twitter and facebook to paler over cEnSoRsHiP is really something else. Have you seen what twitter actually lets you get away with?

Just scroll through this a bit and check some of the retweets

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
way ahead of ya
It's just a clunky version of an attempt at twitter that looks like web1.0

that place is a prepackaged wrapped and delivered christmas present of open threats for the FBI

Proudboys arguing with milita dorks and full blown nazis who lost relevance......all while your average suburban brian magat doesn't seem to pick up on what's going on. I'm actually getting a little sketched having my IP address scrolling that shit.

TLDR: "freedom"

I'd just like to point out that this move from twitter and facebook to paler over cEnSoRsHiP is really something else. Have you seen what twitter actually lets you get away with?

Just scroll through this a bit and check some of the retweets
Do they have nice features such as "like" and "death threat" buttons?