Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
those are the kinds of things that are gonna set somebody off. I'm telling you, there is a vengeance episode a brewin' someplace out here in Freedomville.

incredible violence man.JPG

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Actually all the land on that side of town is pretty much just hobby farms (estates) for rich people to avoid property tax. Howie Long and The Rock also have "farms" in the area.
we had cows on our land at the second house we lived in in virginia....i think we had "farm" status....

just 10-11 acres...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We need some kind of measures to prevent all this fucking pooodecking. I propose forced usage of Loco's nipples as an Avatar for a week per poopdeck.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I get that he's making fun of anti-maskers, but you'd think a Reverend would have a bit more compassion. Out this way, a lot of people who die of hypothermia are a) homeless (mostly), and b) Indigenous people, victims of racism at the hand of police, who drive them out to the countryside and drop them off in frigid temperatures. Not trying to be a snowflake, but that struck me as callous.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I get that he's making fun of anti-maskers, but you'd think a Reverend would have a bit more compassion. Out this way, a lot of people who die of hypothermia are a) homeless (mostly), and b) Indigenous people, victims of racism at the hand of police, who drive them out to the countryside and drop them off in frigid temperatures. Not trying to be a snowflake, but that struck me as callous.
I think that's part of the point.