Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Are we still not calculating the $300 a week of unemployment benefits through March of 2021?
Probably not worth counting $20 billion designated for small businesses in low-income communities, or
$15 billion for live venues and independent movie theaters and cultural centers.
That makes for too long of a tweet.

Here's breakdown, if that tweet is a serious question.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
that's only what, 14 weeks? a whopping $4200, assuming one qualifies for unemployment.

and its all somehow less than the spending they approved for the military.
30 million people are collecting unemployment benefits.

I don’t see any statements about the rental assistance, SNAP, supplements, small business loans, k-12 and child care.

I’m not saying it’s a wonderful solution, but the $600 complaint is dumb.

As someone who had a disaster loan taken out in my name, and unemployment benefits start showing up in my bank account, which I’ve been unable to resolve because all government phone banks are almost always shut down, I can say the amount of fraud to grab these benefits is fairly high. The times I’ve managed to speak to a person, they’ve always said “we’re extra busy dealing with all the fraudulent activity.”

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

I don’t see any statements about the rental assistance, SNAP, supplements, small business loans, k-12 and child care.

As someone who had a disaster loan taken out in my name, and unemployment benefits start showing up in my bank account, which I’ve been unable to resolve because all government phone banks are almost always shut down, I can say the amount of fraud to grab these benefits is fairly high. The times I’ve managed to speak to a person, they’ve always said “we’re extra busy dealing with all the fraudulent activity.”
tom fucking brady managed to weasel his karen ass into nearly a million dollar PPP loan.

i'm not saying its bad, i'm saying its not enough. and that too much of it is going to the wrong places.

I should also note, that i'm saying this as someone that got a whopping $78 from the initial $1200 stimulus. i'm not bitter about it, i just didn't need it. and there are plenty of people out there that don't need it who are taking too much.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
that sounds like a fucking nightmare.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
tom fucking brady managed to weasel his karen ass into nearly a million dollar PPP loan.

i'm not saying its bad, i'm saying its not enough. and that too much of it is going to the wrong places.

I should also note, that i'm saying this as someone that got a whopping $78 from the initial $1200 stimulus. i'm not bitter about it, i just didn't need it. and there are plenty of people out there that don't need it who are taking too much.
Joel Osteen's non tax paying "church" got 4.4 million. Out-fucking-rageous.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

I hope you're collecting interest!