Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
image cuts the text off at the bottom, does it tell them when to drink their MAGA koolaid packets to join the other patriots on the space bald eagle currently hiding on the dark side of the moon?
I mean really, what more do you need after "full re-wiring of planet earth?" :rofl:

I just like how a chief executive of one specific country can call for "global marshall law" :rofl:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
That guy is a moron.

It is the definition of a coup, something neither of his other examples ever came close to inciting or even hinting at.
I think you are misjudging the depth of his cynicism. Do you know who he is? He’s saying you’ve got nothing on your own previous actions towards other countries and that your belief that you ever had a democracy is bullshit.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I think you are misjudging the depth of his cynicism. Do you know who he is? He’s saying you’ve got nothing on your own previous actions towards other countries and that your belief that you ever had a democracy is bullshit.
Yeah he's the guy who couldn't shut up about "uncle tom obama" long enough to get his actual point across.

In the most straightforward literal terms possible, that was an attempted coup, and has no parallel to anything domestically any predecessor or succedent has ever even leaned towards. I'm not defending the system, I'm criticizing his poor delivery. He's austrailian. That's what they're good at.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
we get his point about external actions. he's just full of shit for trying to say that wasn't an attempted coup.