Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
On the other hand, i'd be lying if I said the idea of Cleetus the diabetic patriot getting tazed til he shits all over himself and his thin blue line flag didn't give me a chub. Tmi?
Again, where is that exactly? It really is just an idea.

I'm all for equal fap time but other than the the shit at the oregon capitol building 4-5 weeks ago, there's not nearly enough of it. It's not really happening. And I'm not sure "hey cop you suck, quit shooting us" is even in the same universe as "hey cop move or I'm going to kill you, gotta murder someone and insurrect shit in there." They were literally chanting 'hang mike pence'. That's murder, not a starbucks window or even a police precinct on fire.

In every single sense, the cleetus rebellion imparted a death toll on cops, with zero meaningful physical backlash. I guess a cop shot ashli babbitt but only after telling her multiple times "if you enter this door you will be shot" right before she stuck her head through the door.

Cops didn't really beat the shit out of proud boys. Ever. And I know because I genuinely, wholeheartedly look for it :rofl:. Cops were reacting, fending off, not actively pursuing violence against the hoards.

In the meantime lots more protestors really did get beat down and shot during (pick any year in the last 2 decades).

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.