Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Mr. Saunders has been doing his best to address problems that address people being able for people to make a living and to be fed and housed. Memes in general suck rocks. This set is utterly tasteless.
I'm pretty unimpressed with the Sanders memes. That said, I just posted one because it finally got a chuckle out of me instead on the usual eye-rolling.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
You should write your Senator about this act of disrespect and/or blatant capitalism.

Sold out? GOD DAMNIT!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
People that posts these kinds of things are fucking idiots. I remember the one about the "shale oil" showing a little pump nestled in some trees, except you go and look at the oil fields on google earth and you see the massive destruction, not even the same type of oil production as in the meme. That's not even how they fucking mine lithium. That looks like a fucking copper mine.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
People that posts these kinds of things are fucking idiots. I remember the one about the "shale oil" showing a little pump nestled in some trees, except you go and look at the oil fields on google earth and you see the massive destruction, not even the same type of oil production as in the meme. That's not even how they fucking mine lithium. That looks like a fucking copper mine.

Yeah I was gonna mention it but stopped at the gaping pit of tundra aquifer poisoning of the tar sands.

I'm actually pretty bummed about tesla producing batteries outside of reno. One of the big reasons they started that plant is because they were able to buy up shit tons of private parcels around some of the most beautiful lakebeds in nevada. They're fucking shit up out there.

But it's rather insane how much these 'right wing' themes rely on such dishonesty and bullshit. It's like watching a dying breed cling to anything possible to hold onto control.

Last edited: