Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The difference being that success of the summer protests would have meant cops stopped murdering people, where as at the capitol it would have meant the end of democracy in the United States.

So pretty much the same things really.
cops are going to magically stop killing people?

that is going to happen....really.....this year....

what are they protesting for in the pnw?

cops still seem to be doing the usual

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

what are they protesting for in the pnw?

cops still seem to be doing the usual

It's almost like that is why people were protesting.

Can you not tell the difference between trying to prevent murders and trying to overthrow the government?

(It's rhetorical, don't feel the need to provide the typical in-depth analysis)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Of all the discussion going on about law enforcement reform finally coming to mainstream consciousness, I don't seem to remember magic being one of the solutions.

magic is internal investigations and qualified immunity. I think people were specifically looking for non-magical solutions.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Of all the discussion going on about law enforcement reform finally coming to mainstream consciousness, I don't seem to remember magic being one of the solutions.

magic is internal investigations and qualified immunity. I think people were specifically looking for non-magical solutions.
you mean a ... SHAMAN ... can't lead the revolution? :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"Mazel tough" :rofl:
In case you want to purchase

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
View attachment 157837

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me four times and I'll let you fool me again and again because I am a brainless toady.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It never works with my iPad, always says that the file is too large. And I don’t think I can copy someone else’s attachment, usually it just gives a url that may or may not be clickable...but I’ll give ‘save’ a try, and see what happens.

You should consider this

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
It never works with my iPad, always says that the file is too large. And I don’t think I can copy someone else’s attachment, usually it just gives a url that may or may not be clickable...but I’ll give ‘save’ a try, and see what happens.
I’m not sure about this (@binary visions) but I think actually it might Apple’s new-not-really-new-anymore HEIF image file format isn’t supported by the uploader. However if you save the image/photo, then take a screenshot, then post the screenshot, it works, cos that’s a regular jpeg.