Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
The only thing that interests me about the current batch of pickups is Walter the cat.

(most of my friend's have pick'emups, I can manage without)
I had no idea who Walter the cat was. I had never seen the commercial as we don't watch or even have regular TV anymore
Thanks - Love it! :rofl:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Filling up my rental this morning in Texas was pure comedy. I’m at the pump and a suburban tries to fit in 3 different spots so they can reach the gas cap/fill up. Just watching and thinking wtf?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
If you want to know why a lot of people drive trucks just look at the marketing, below are all taken directly from the F150 website. I bet @SkaredShtles feels a little warm in the cockles when he drives his

• premium-grade muscle penis
  • power straight from the belly of the beast with six available relentless penis engines
  • handle the business end of your penis
  • 5 link suspension with a penis rod
  • Hitting new terrains with a head of penis
  • Available Rigid off-road penis
Damn tho.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Meh

Our boiz in blue only know how to respond to things that already happened. That's why Jan 6 happened (because reading the internet is hard), that's why charlottesville happened (because reading the internet is hard), that's why 9/11 happened (because the FBI and CIA talking to each other from 2 blocks away is hard), and why pearl harbor happened (because looking at radar right in front of your face is hard)

Our next national embarrassment will be something else, completely predicated by a million different red flags and warning signs on some new medium because the existing structure can't believe it's real, just like always. Hell one of them is already happening via the covid scene. Tomorrow with have some embarrassing idiots embarassing themselves because they're true believers but it definitely won't be another J6

Some dumbfuck might actually bring a functioning bomb that does what's it's supposed to do. That might be new.