Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
OMG :rofl:

dual titty penissisis, wrasslin', sperm flyin everywhere without purpose, succumbing to violence under the guise of 'master swordsman', leaving a scar and lots of responsibility for tomorrow to deal with......

reminds me a lot of college
#fratlife....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I saw a coyote on the trail at my local training spot. Thought it was someone’s dog at first. Seen their scat many times. And yeah if your little accessory dog went missing up there then it’s been eaten.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I saw a coyote on the trail at my local training spot. Thought it was someone’s dog at first. Seen their scat many times. And yeah if your little accessory dog went missing up there then it’s been eaten.

A lot of city cats will actually pick fights with dogs as they have only ever seen ones on leashes. I imagine a coyote around here just has to walk around with its mouth open and wait for a cat to jump inside.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
A lot of city cats will actually pick fights with dogs as they have only ever seen ones on leashes. I imagine a coyote around here just has to walk around with its mouth open and wait for a cat to jump inside.
Ours were badasses and they would pick fights with the friendly fully-grown golden retriever that lived next store. They'd also go on walks/hikes with us around the neighborhood, kinda strange really. Warn us about rattlesnakes, etc.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ours were badasses and they would pick fights with the friendly fully-grown golden retriever that lived next store. They'd also go on walks/hikes with us around the neighborhood, kinda strange really. Warn us about rattlesnakes, etc.
It's the badass cats that become coyote snacks because the badass is measured against dogs bred to love everything they see and not dogs evolved to eat everything they see.

During the last two years there were 5 or so new pandemic cats in the neighborhood. The skittish ones is still around, all the tough ones are "lost".