Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
It's the badass cats that become coyote snacks because the badass is measured against dogs bred to love everything they see and not dogs evolved to eat everything they see.

During the last two years there were 5 or so new pandemic cats in the neighborhood. The skittish ones is still around, all the tough ones are "lost".
Yeah, but they lived outside eating squirrels and rabbits roaming where they wanted to go, better than living in an apartment.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I’ve had a few cats that lived outside and didn’t get eaten by coyotes. One cat from when we were kids lived 21 years or some shit. This old battle axe just wouldn’t die, it was falling apart. If you pet it too far down it’s back it would have a seizure. Finally my mom put it down. It’s brother disappeared at 17. The old one was one of those wispy haired cats that feels like it’s made of liquid. It was the nicest cat and the most vicious killer. Most cats die on their own terms, this one wouldn’t give up or forgot it was a cat.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
My hood has never had a loose cat problem.

I see coyotes probably 2-3 a month on my early morning walks with the dogs.

I doubt that's a coincidence.

Also, the Racoons around here are nasty little fuckers.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
My hood has never had a loose cat problem.

I see coyotes probably 2-3 a month on my early morning walks with the dogs.

I doubt that's a coincidence.

Also, the Racoons around here are nasty little fuckers.
Some of the Trash-Panda's I have seen in towns make the ones I've seen out in the bush look like toys.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I read WSP as Widespread Panic.
I've learned to respect mental disabilities over the last few years and not just point fingers.

but there ain't no splainin that shit :rofl:

Serious question, where are you from before yackson? I always associate wsp™ with the dumb frat boys who smoked weed and hence thought they were different. But it was always a southeast thing. I met a guy from a power company I was working with a few years ago with a blatant southern drawl, loose clothes and that "I own at least one Jimmy Buffet album" look. First thing I thought was "he's going to ask me if I'm into Widespread Panic". Two hours later it happened.

Always just seemed like a dave mathews groupie offshoot kinda thing but definitely a southeast thing.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Yeah, definitely NOT from the S.E.
my trajectory:
Vermont, Chicago, Baltimore, NYC and environs, Stowe, Vermont for school, Syracuse for college, London, Strassbourg, S.F./ Marin County, Winter Park, LA, Boulder, Telluride, then DRIGGS, dammit. I never wanted to live in Jackson, ever. It just kinda happened. Most people consider me a Teton Valley dude. But we are retiring in Victor. I have also spent enough time in Perú (11 trips for at least a few weeks each) that I feel as if I have lived there, too.
I have been to one Panic show at Targhee (that I was working), and it was actually kinda fun…but it’s not on my Spotify or anything.
You see more than a few WSP stickers on Subarus around here, especially in the summer.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
maybe just an east coast thing an not a southeast thing

I dunno

But yeah when I started seeing that shit on subies out here years ago they always had a VT plate

god damn plague with no boundaries, jam band stoner bullshit........

Ear plugs, the OG mask for our generation.