Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
you look up "allah is for idiots" on youtube...you get nothing.

i guess no one wants to die pissing off those guys.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
As much jest, I think this issue is FAR larger and FAR more important that the IRS 'scandal' (which sounds like normal operating policy with some who ibtch lorder). Prosecuting press for investigative journalism, wire tapping AP, etc are direct conflicts to 1st amendment freedom of press. And what's scary is that no news providers are going after it because of fear that they might be the next target. Scary much.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You have got to be f*ing kidding me. That tornado ripped straight through the gut of the bible belt. No amount of talking to yourself would have done a damn thing. The only thing that could have prevented it was nothing.

The scary thing is that it's just the beginning of tornado season and we've already had two very large tornados. Global warming (man caused or natural) is causing more extreme weather. That is fact. No amount of praying will change this. The reality is now that we need to be dumping money into the sciences to find better ways to forecast these occurances, and better ways to proactively work to reduce casualties.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
So PR's "God" is a God that needs enough petitions to intervene.............WTF!!!!!!!!! I seriously wonder if this MF'er has even read a F'ing Bible!!!!

If I had been one of the parents of a 3rd grader that had been killed, I'd make it my lifes mission to hunt him down and tourture that MF'er to death for saying that.

[edit]........wow, that was my inside voice coming out...........yeah so anyway..........carry on........:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
So PR's "God" is a God that needs enough petitions to intervene.............WTF!!!!!!!!! I seriously wonder if this MF'er has even read a F'ing Bible!!!!

If I had been one of the parents of a 3rd grader that had been killed, I'd make it my lifes mission to hunt him down and tourture that MF'er to death for saying that.

[edit]........wow, that was my inside voice coming out...........yeah so anyway..........carry on........:rolleyes:
How very Christian of you! :D

Must spread unfortunately...

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

The voice of a TRUE Christian.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Andyman_1970 again.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
a pastor *and* a meteorologist *and* a geologist? is there no end to his gifts & talents?