Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
hmmm....

remove the red hat...the posters...then it is just another night in anytown usa you were not paying attention to before the mass shootings...

anyone sold their guns yet...
Might have been a general “you” but actually I do pay attention and care. Helping with my moms campaign for our state senate, she is running against a NRA backed prick. She has no chance of winning but sometimes you just have to prove a point.

Sell my guns? Nah, I’m not anti “hunting” gun. Ie: an over under shotgun and a breach load single shot rifle for white tails. Am I anti semi auto rifle and hand gun? Fuck ya. Only purpose those serve is to kill people.

Might have been a general “you” but actually I do pay attention and care. Helping with my moms campaign for our state senate, she is running against a NRA backed prick. She has no chance of winning but sometimes you just have to prove a point.

Sell my guns? Nah, I’m not anti “hunting” gun. Ie: an over under shotgun and a breach load single shot rifle for white tails. Am I anti semi auto rifle and hand gun? Fuck ya. Only purpose those serve is to kill people.
The last two things that I killed with my handgun were a wild turkey that my neighbor had wounded and a rabid raccoon that had attacked our cat.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
The last two things that I killed with my handgun were a wild turkey that my neighbor had wounded and a rabid raccoon that had attacked our cat.
Well you are in a very small camp of handgun folks that use them in that way. 99.9% of the folks around here that I know are all “good guys with a gun” and couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn with their glock.