Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I saw that photo without the caption at the bottom and didn't get the context. You know what the trucks have printed on the top of them?
They were carrying belongings of the victims, not sure what was on the busses. I just thought it made for a powerful image.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
LOL

Cannot remember the name of it but that reminds me of a game used to play as a kid. A bunch of kids line up holding hands and another kid tries to run through and break the line. Sometimes you tried to find the two weakest kids, hit their hands and breakthrough or just plant a shoulder into the chest of someone you didn't like and lose for the sake of sanctioned violence. I can tell you that as an 8 year old the hits were a hell of a lot more vicious what they were doing there.

#noconcussionprotocolchildhood

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
LOL

Cannot remember the name of it but that reminds me of a game used to play as a kid. A bunch of kids line up holding hands and another kid tries to run through and break the line. Sometimes you tried to find the two weakest kids, hit their hands and breakthrough or just plant a shoulder into the chest of someone you didn't like and lose for the sake of sanctioned violence. I can tell you that as an 8 year old the hits were a hell of a lot more vicious what they were doing there.

#noconcussionprotocolchildhood
Red Rover