Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
A friend mine at a bike shop had to physically block a ^^^ during mask mandates. She kept babbling about her exemption and I guess got a little slappy when told that this was not her employer and she had to follow shop guidelines to enter.

It was such a scene they went to outside/curb service after that.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
And three years before that......

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
So Tiktok trends are driving car thefts. Great.
View attachment 181367

probably a poopdeck
No, it's not all Kias/Hyundais from that time period:

Cars using keyed ignition cylinders have no immobilizer function built in. That is key doesn't need to be validated by the ecu to unlock fuel/ign. They peel the steering column to break some part of the lock cylinder, then because of the shape of the key hole, it apparently accepts a male usb type A shape (rectangular), rotates unrestricted to the start/run position.

As mentioned earlier, keyless ign is a bit more for the amateur thug to 'hotwire'. They require a properly authenticated radio signal instead. Which, in the hands of the pro is quicker and easier to steal than the usb cord method :)

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Fine until Vend/Lightspeed decided to start multiplying items after we were done.
at 5pm I had a stock value of $267k
By 9pm it had reached over $2 million and climbing while the software kept adding more and more.
by the time the IT guys stopped it I had for example 13,681 Chromag Hifi V2 stems in red.
12,553 Sram Dub BB's.........
So last night was a bit of panic mode, that reminded me while I don't like 14.5 hour working days.
Got it sorted though.
Went back in this morning and we got a bunch of computer login's sorted.
Just packing now to head to Vagas for the rest of the week.