Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
She wouldn't believe it because she knows that the removed penises are getting sewed onto girls.
Is there a penis organ donor registry? Gotta make sure that pipeline is well stocked!

You gotta admit - it's a brilliant way to distract people from *actual* issues that matter... I mean... PUBERTY BLOCKERS!! Will no one think of the children?!?!
Sometimes they think about the children so much that they're no longer allowed within 1000 ft of them.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Tell me you're a dumb old motherfuckin' white guy without telling me you're a DOMFWG.

"“I wish I was making it up,” concluded Bolduc."

Someone should stand up and tell him his wish has come true, 'cause someone is just making that shit up. :rolleyes:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Not much good without a key. I will assume that the green are the dumbasses?
The red are very red here. It seems parts of southern Oregon somehow border Alabama.

<edit> and I'm stuck in that northwest red spot :rofl:

The green is essentially Portland, Eugene, and Bend. Or "metro" areas.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
OH SHIT!

THAT'S THIS YEAR :rofl:

I thought that was some dumb innernet meme just to make portlanders feel good about whatever happened 100+ years ago :rofl:

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
OH SHIT!

THAT'S THIS YEAR :rofl:

I thought that was some dumb innernet meme just to make portlanders feel good about whatever happened 100+ years ago :rofl:
Sure makes "Greater Idaho" seem legit. :rofl:

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
See now - *that* is an important issue. Not healthcare, prescription drug prices, or the rising rate of homelessness amongst seniors.

:disgust:
The clear and present ubiquitous mass of women's restroom-using men is a real problem. And combating it is way more important than allowing young rape victims access to abortions. Someone think of the children!