Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Maybe he’s actually Thai?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Hey, they do important things like fly over football games too!

The guardian thinks that was a weather balloon?
I just saw dickhead Musk sitting next to Cunt Murdoch at the fucking stupidbowl. Which is the balloon? Or was it Rhianna’s plastic bra?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You think it was an advanced spying platform?
I honestly don't know. But flying expensive jets and shooting down things of china gov origin, potentially risking international conflict seems a little dumb for a "known" weather balloon. Even for our gov't.

China did sell thousands of consumer cameras here in the states with spyware. I trust china as much as our own gov't so hard to say.

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I honestly don't know. But flying expensive jets and shooting down things of china gov origin, potentially risking international conflict seems a little dumb for a "known" weather balloon. Even for our gov't.
Like you’ve never done shit like that before. Like since at least last week (literally). Your government is literally the dumbest on the planet. The list of dumb shit they’ve done would exceed the length of old timey encyclopaedias. This is blatantly some dickwaving tomfoolery for domestic idiot consumption. This is some cut-price Colin Powell at the UN level dickshittery. Don’t embarrass yourself, I know you’re in pain already. I know me bringing it up somehow raises your hackles but ffs man, use your brain.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Like you’ve never done shit like that before.
Sorry I forgot....You're dumb enough to think that every thing the american gov't does is wholeheartedly concocted by, and endorsed by 100% of the population.

Muh bad. Back to your frothing. And smugness.

The only self embarassment I have is forgetting I'm not talking to an intelligent person.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Sorry I forgot....You're dumb enough to think that every thing the american gov't does is wholeheartedly concocted by, and endorsed by 100% of the population.

Muh bad. Back to your frothing. And smugness.

The only self embarassment I have is forgetting I'm not talking to an intelligent person.
I forgot you have zero reading comprehension. Take your pain pills and try again.