Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
So you got nothing. Got it.

I don’t understand how despite me explaining it repeatedly over several years, you can’t understand how ‘you/you’re’ when used in the context of American politics doesn’t mean you personally and your personal beliefs. Holy crap. It’s an everyday shorthand. Yawn. Also: Art and Artists. Noise and outcomes.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The batteries are on the roof and burn like petrol. :bonk:
I don't care.

You supported the next wave of capitalist fascism because it was excused by another slave labor profiteer making some rich kid toys.

And you still don't have enough of a grasp on language to differentiate between a nation's gov't and its citizens...whom are constantly at odds with each other.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
The bartender is complaining the talking heads only ever talk shit. She says if they ever said something authentic then she would listen. I immediately thought about tacos.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
The problem with eating all of the sheep is that it just encourages them to breed more sheep, dammit. It’s an Ourobouros, I tells ya.
This does indeed appear to be a moral hazard. Trying to figure out an exit lane. Seems it will require government level intervention.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke