Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Portland Police crowd control training slide. :rofl:

View attachment 190000

Thats may be a training slide these days, but that was an instagram post from a ppd cop in 2020 during the george floyd protests. I remember it. You can tell it's really from a cop however by the patchouli reference which that cop learned in high school in 1997.

And the photo is of a nazi hitting someone at a proud boy event. Google kyle based stickman chapman. Thats who that photo is of. That cops look up to that nazi twat is a surprise to no one. But that might not be the team you want to be on.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Thats may be a training slide these days, but that was an instagram post from a ppd cop in 2020 during the george floyd protests. I remember it. You can tell it's really from a cop however by the patchouli reference which that cop learned in high school in 1997.

And the photo is of a nazi hitting someone at a proud boy event. Google kyle based stickman chapman. Thats who that photo is of. That cops look up to that nazi twat is a surprise to no one. But that might not be the team you want to be on.

He got 10 days unpaid suspension for the training slide and his power point privileges have been revoked.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
He got 10 days unpaid suspension for the training slide and his power point privileges have been revoked.

.......and still no one will ever know the context of that photo. I bet there's some better coverage from portland somewhere.

At least they aren't just going 'well boys will be boys anymore'

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Good thing his white power point privileges are still intact.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Fix the price of eggs?
I dunno. I've gotten the impression that he thinks he's "clever".

Sadly, he may be among the more palatable candidates in a veritable clown car of kooks and nutjobs running for the office. Among his competition is a guy known for standing by a major intersection in town shirtless and in a cowboy hat while waving his American flag. Another, whose sole political experience is forming an "urban militia" to "protect" the city from Black Lives Matter, and a third is a tire shop owner who definitely doth protest a bit too much about "pedophiles and rapists". The other 5 candidates aren't much better.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Sadly, he may be among the more palatable candidates in a veritable clown car of kooks and nutjobs running for the office. Among his competition is a guy know for standing by a major intersection in town shirtless and in a cowboy hat while waving his American flag. Another, whose sole political experience is forming an "urban militia" to "protect" the city from Black Lives Matter, and a third is a tire shop owner who definitely doth protest a bit too much about "pedophiles and rapists". The other 5 candidates aren't much better.
Not sure it's much better for Denver mayor from what little attention I've paid.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Sadly, he may be among the more palatable candidates in a veritable clown car of kooks and nutjobs running for the office. Among his competition is a guy known for standing by a major intersection in town shirtless and in a cowboy hat while waving his American flag. Another, whose sole political experience is forming an "urban militia" to "protect" the city from Black Lives Matter, and a third is a tire shop owner who definitely doth protest a bit too much about "pedophiles and rapists". The other 5 candidates aren't much better.
We recently had a Q-tard candidate that listed their legal experience as "defending myself against multiple meth amphetamine related charges".

At least he was honest.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
We recently had a Q-tard candidate that listed their legal experience as "defending myself against multiple meth amphetamine related charges".

At least he was honest.
You guys act like these are some indication of the decline of american politics. Au contraire. This is a marked improvement. These are at least human beings not birthed out of some national convention and only known about because their dad held office or bought a library wing at Yale.