Random Poly Picture Thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Tuck around.

Find out.
sent last month
this

cbs news runs this, informing the world outside of the Q circles about Epps

Dominion gets historical defamation settlement ruling, rather than comply and spend a month apologizing, murdoch just cans his ass

The lesson here: you take your cues from alex jones, get as sloppy as him too, you might now have consequences.

They need to go after cucker personally. Losing a job you don't need when you're already a multi-millionaire and an heir to a food biz fortune still doesn't really count as consequences IMO. He'll get the ego massage fox gave him somewhere else.

Alex Jones was too connected to his own company. By being a fox employee, cucker gets to skirt out while the employer holds the bag. In this case fox needs consequences too so it's not all bad.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I dunno. I've gotten the impression that he thinks he's "clever".

Sadly, he may be among the more palatable candidates in a veritable clown car of kooks and nutjobs running for the office. Among his competition is a guy known for standing by a major intersection in town shirtless and in a cowboy hat while waving his American flag. Another, whose sole political experience is forming an "urban militia" to "protect" the city from Black Lives Matter, and a third is a tire shop owner who definitely doth protest a bit too much about "pedophiles and rapists". The other 5 candidates aren't much better.
You guys act like these are some indication of the decline of american politics. Au contraire. This is a marked improvement. These are at least human beings not birthed out of some national convention and only known about because their dad held office or bought a library wing at Yale.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Man... People down in your hood really hate black, gay, and Hispanic folk. That whole sector should just move out and let them see the repercussions when the primary groups that handle development, boh restaurants, service in general, and women's clothing-hair-personal care.
I loved the comments from both campaigns about "Such sentiments and actions are reprehensible and have no place in Colorado Springs." Like seriously, are you new here? I mean, I guess Yemi is, but still....... Definitely not the Colorado Springs where a dude shot people to death in a club because he was mad he had to be exposed to LBTQ+ culture by his roid rage parent. Not Colorado Springs, which lent double digits of people to the January 6th riot. Surely not the Colorado Springs that was actively known as "the city of hatred." and is home to the true story, Oscar nominated movie, "Blackkklansman". TOTAL coincidence! :rolleyes:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited: