Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Gods children are not for sale! This movie is the most important film to be released in decades. The woke left has been trying to suppress this film for 5 YEARS. The pedophile cabal running the country can't win! The fact this movie made it to the big screen is proof that Trump will be in office again and Hunter Biden is going to be whistling cocks in the slammer!!.

WE MUST RALLY BEHIND THE WHITE RIGHT TO SAVE THE CHILDREN FROM THE LIBERAL PEDOPHILE CABAL.

*as seen in some redneck forums

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Gods children are not for sale! This movie is the most important film to be released in decades. The woke left has been trying to suppress this film for 5 YEARS. The pedophile cabal running the country can't win! The fact this movie made it to the big screen is proof that Trump will be in office again and Hunter Biden is going to be whistling cocks in the slammer!!.

WE MUST RALLY BEHIND THE WHITE RIGHT TO SAVE THE CHILDREN FROM THE LIBERAL PEDOPHILE CABAL.

*as seen in some redneck forums

the fun part is I can't tell if you made that up or really did copy and paste it from somewhere

don't ruin it for me by telling me which it is

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
the fun part is I can't tell if you made that up or really did copy and paste it from somewhere

don't ruin it for me by telling me which it is
LOL, I live in the belly of the beast. Instead of killing pedo's though they do shit like this...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
LOL, I live in the belly of the beast. Instead of killing pedo's though they do shit like this...

wokeism strikes again

that murder plus another one

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I am sure the live in the same gated community as Vanilla Ice where they have community BBQs where everyone wears backwards hats, discussions about ski boat sound systems abound as well as top quality meth.
I said "from," not the universally accepted douche haven settlements of texas and south florida where 90s hair gel goes to age like bad wine.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I said "from," not the universally accepted douche haven settlements of texas and south florida where 90s hair gel goes to age like bad wine.
Apologies for making an absurd hypothetical situation that is technically incorrect.

Sometimes I feel the ghost of @syadasti

"You mean apparition" kidwoo (probably)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Apologies for making an absurd hypothetical situation that is technically incorrect.

Sometimes I feel the ghost of @syadasti

"You mean apparition" kidwoo (probably)
I was bragging that fred durst is my people. Because 5 second google checks are apparently hard.

that dork used to come to the skate park and beg people to come to their shows before they became frat rock anthem creators

we used to make fun of that dude so hard when we finally heard the shit they were playing

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Woo, rubbing shoulders with greatness again.
I like to think I'm partly personally repsonsible for syadasti leaving. It was shortly after me jumping on him so hard about claiming bears don't do what bears do, since I live with them and he reads about them.

Just because you and westy are lazy doesn't mean I'm that stupid. I handed you two a golden softball, ripe for studded belt and flavor savor jokes and you both sadly disppoint...

*sigh*