Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
We drove past a trailer like that somewhere on our massive roadtrip last week. Can't remember which state it was though. Also a massive confederate flag flying near the interstate...KY or VA maybe...
I swear I have passed a couple of those loser trailers too. I may have seen the actual one that JK posted too…although I cannot remember the last time I was in PA, which is good I guess…

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
on the charity ride i did over the weekend there was some old kook in a little NJ town along the route standing outside with a sign that said "pray biden dies" chanting some nonsense. i would have flipped him off it i wasn't wearing a jersey with my company name/logo on it.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
on the charity ride i did over the weekend there was some old kook in a little NJ town along the route standing outside with a sign that said "pray biden dies" chanting some nonsense. i would have flipped him off it i wasn't wearing a jersey with my company name/logo on it.
You work for Fox news?

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
With "journalism" being coopted full owned by big business and the kleptocrats, it's important to remember that some gave all:

1696290735730.png

Last edited: