Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Never mind that the pic in the bottom half is a "potential Tsunami path" map not a map of Fukushima radiation.
That and if it was a real problem, we'd be in trouble long ago from the thousands of magnitudes greater nuclear explosions in weapons testing which has been happening for over fifty years:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
The sky wizard and his son love the children...

The first image refers to pedophilia in the Vatican. Second child sexual abuse in tourism in Thailand, and the third refers to the war in Syria. The fourth image refers to the trafficking of organs on the black market, where most of the victims are children from poor countries; fifth refers to weapons free in the U.S.. And finally, the sixth image refers to obesity, blaming the big fast food companies.
The new series produced by Cuban artist Erik Ravelo was titled as "The untouchables", are photographs of children crucified for his supposed oppressors, each for a different reason and a clear message, seeks to reaffirm the right of children to be protected and report abuse suffered by them especially in countries such as Brazil, Syria, Thailand, United States and Japan

Last edited:

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
LifeWay is the publishing arm of the Southern Baptist convention.....so that data is suspect IMO.

Just shows 1 in 3 Christians (almost half in the south) in the US have no clue what the book of Revelation was all about....the sheep believe the crap they are fed.

I wonder how many of that 1/3 want a war to erupt there so it can accelerate Jebus' return???

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
LifeWay is the publishing arm of the Southern Baptist convention.....so that data is suspect IMO.

Just shows 1 in 3 Christians (almost half in the south) in the US have no clue what the book of Revelation was all about....the sheep believe the crap they are fed.

I wonder how many of that 1/3 want a war to erupt there so it can accelerate Jebus' return???
Makes me wonder. surely an omnipotent being wouldnt allow for his divine instruction manual to be written in a way so that nobody has a clue about what to do with it.

Oh well, I guess "He", must have had his reasons...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
^^^^Or it could be that a large percentage of His followers are just dumba$$es.......

History and context be damned..........
I believe that there is a switch in the dumba$$es that allows them to yell the loudest. The great percentage of faithful folks, of any religion, have a simple and quiet faith which they keep mostly to themselves. Its the loud mouthed zealots you need to watch out for...