Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I'm ready to order some shirts with random crazy-ass bible quotes, black shirt with white text, like that. I need one about the iron chariots, shellfish, etc. I'm thinking finding the most crazy-ass quotes, print em, it'll be great.
Ezekiel 23:20

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

Donkey dicks blasting horsey ropes. :rofl:

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
Um yeah, religious whack-a-doodles here in the South really believe that phrase. The Onion has become the Oracle of Idiocracy as we inch closer to its fruition. It’s no longer satire.
Holy shit, I just had a conversation with someone in Texas who was bitching about having to pay $2000 to fix a bunch of cavities in his 5 year-old. He doesn't have dental insurance for his kids, claims none of the dentists around will take insurance. Then again, he chose his dentist because they have an aquarium in the lobby and televisions for the kids to watch while they get their fillings, so what are ya gonna do?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Holy shit, I just had a conversation with someone in Texas who was bitching about having to pay $2000 to fix a bunch of cavities in his 5 year-old. He doesn't have dental insurance for his kids, claims none of the dentists around will take insurance. Then again, he chose his dentist because they have an aquarium in the lobby and televisions for the kids to watch while they get their fillings, so what are ya gonna do?
Pay up, Sparky!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Texas. Health care to the highest bidder. How did they not see this coming?