Riding the baggage carousel.
I can't believe his career was launched yelling

Bawitdaba, da-bang, da-bang, diggy-diggy-diggy
Said the boogie, said up jump the boogie
Bawitdaba, da-bang, da-bang, diggy-diggy-diggy
Said the boogie, said up drop the boogie

at us and we just let it happen.
"We"?

I will die peacefully knowing that Kid Rock has never gotten a single penny from me.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
"We"?

I will die peacefully knowing that Kid Rock has never gotten a single penny from me.
The collective we.

That a kid of privileged upbringing could cosplay a redneck clown, parade a midget out on stage, ear fuck us with that utterl nonsense and somehow convince enough people to get on board to launch a lucrative career?

1000006696.gif

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The collective we.

That a kid of privileged upbringing could cosplay a redneck clown, parade a midget out on stage, ear fuck us with that utterl nonsense and somehow convince enough people to get on board to launch a lucrative career?

View attachment 215532
In his defense - the general public is pretty dumb and has *extremely* poor taste. :homer:

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
and I want to see the look on their faces when there is no produce at the grocery store and what is there will have increased in price ten fold because they deported all the farm labor
I'd love to see a walk-out for a couple days. Even a week. It won't happen, but perhaps it would lead some folks to understand just how much ouir economy is propped up with ilegal/cheap/undocumented labor.