Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Starting to see those hideous Tesla truck abominations around town. They weren’t here when @kidwoo was posting regularly. Bet he has something to do with this. Kind of like running snakes out of Ireland or something.
when you get really close to one they beep at you

knowing they have full wrap around camera coverage when the alarm is wOkEd, there are a few around here that have pics of my dirt star.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
And just like everything he does, it was also totally fake.

The roughly hour-long photo opp closed down the restaurant entirely. A sign on the door said that the restaurant would be closed Sunday until 4pm, after the president and his entourage had left. During the visit, Trump had an apron tied behind his back by a McDonald’s cashier before he received a short demonstration of how to work the fry station and stuck his head through the drive-thru.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I am so down with some MickyD’s breakfast. But only when I’m thru hiking and require an absurd amount of calories to stay alive. Otherwise…eeew.
When we are out on the Iditarod trail and stopping at a few of the lodges, we basically can't get enough calories the entire time, so it'll be sometimes two dinners/breakfasts in a row...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
When we are out on the Iditarod trail and stopping at a few of the lodges, we basically can't get enough calories the entire time, so it'll be sometimes two dinners/breakfasts in a row...
Didn’t take long to realize that if I stopped hiking every time I needed to eat I wouldn’t make many miles for the day. Learned how to eat on the move.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Tour Divide, one of the days I remember eating two entrees at a restaurant, then going back to my room and ordering a pizza and pint of ice-cream chaser.