Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
i think that has been debunked.....
Not de-bunked so much as it has been Faux Noos-icized into deny, deny, deny give them more guns because these all werent Sandy Hook style shootings. At its heart, it is simply a list of sickening, chained events that need to be stopped. Isnt that enough?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who are good at math, and those who aren't.
Exactly. After I pointed that out it devolved into some lame BS about "it's still a waste of money". I declined to engage. Can't argue with stupid people, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Exactly. After I pointed that out it devolved into some lame BS about "it's still a waste of money". I declined to engage. Can't argue with stupid people, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
You should have said that you got your Obama Check for $1, and since maybe his got lost in the mail you'll give him yours?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
on so many levels, mr moore is horribly misinformed on this topic, and has selective outrage. shall we now look at any of his pet corps who do business w/ china, or any other country who is "hostile to women's rights"?

oops.

here, let's meet almost halfway: