Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Stevew are you reading any of the thread titles today before you post? There's a thread called 2016 speculation. Might also be good to post Bernie memes that actually represent his platform rather than random obvious smear propaganda? You should lay off whatever drug you're smoking today.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Stevew are you reading any of the thread titles today before you post? There's a thread called 2016 speculation. Might also be good to post Bernie memes that actually represent his platform rather than random obvious smear propaganda? You should lay off whatever drug you're smoking today.
dearest syadasti the fucks i give are so miniscule...they barely register.....even smear propaganda that i don't agree with i still find humorous....that's why i posted it here.....you see...i like bernie but i can have a sense of humor about this shit show of an election.

i will let you get back to your plans of protesting the steve jobs movie.

have a nice day.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
dearest syadasti the fucks i give are so miniscule...they barely register.....even smear propaganda that i don't agree with i still find humorous....that's why i posted it here.....you see...i like bernie but i can have a sense of humor about this shit show of an election.

have a nice day.
Your lack of Capitalization and use of run on sentences is surely going to ruffle his feathers. You meanie.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

have a nice day.
The tension is so thick. You two need to exchange handies, it is inevitable.