Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
It's a pretty deep thought some just aren't capable of.
Because I see huge parallels with the climate. People will deny the science up and and down until they are literally dying from it...then, "oh, wow, we really did fuck up the planet."

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Because I see huge parallels with the climate. People will deny the science up and and down until they are literally dying from it...then, "oh, wow, we really did fuck up the planet."
Literally the premise of this book that my daughter gave me the other day because all the book stores are closed.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
But Brians family has always done very well financially under Republicans...

So yeah theres that!
And then lost a lot of money in 2008 due to the hollow nature of the practices that benefited him.

And are now again, doing poorly under republicans as a direct result of the (in)action of the people he voted for.

Over/under on how many months days it takes for right wing media to convince him this one was obama's fault?

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
And then lost a lot of money in 2008 due to the hollow nature of the practices that benefited him.

And are now again, doing poorly under republicans as a direct result of the (in)action of the people he voted for.

Over/under on how many months days it takes for right wing media to convince him this one was obama's fault?
Lol, you still think he needs to be convinced:banana: