Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Napalm

Did he actually buy it or just license his name to it like he does with most of the bullshit? Fucker doesn't even drink.
Dave Mathews owns the vineyard on the other side of the street. It is just a hobby for rich white people.

Actually all the land on that side of town is pretty much just hobby farms (estates) for rich people to avoid property tax. Howie Long and The Rock also have "farms" in the area.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Dave Mathews owns the vineyard on the other side of the street. It is just a hobby for rich white people.

Actually all the land on that side of town is pretty much just hobby farms (estates) for rich people to avoid property tax. Howie Long and The Rock also have "farms" in the area.
oh yeah, i know. i lived off avon extended. great land; shitty residents.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Is Rogan right wing? It must be a decade since I’ve listened to him and back then it was his completely uncritical embrace of whatever bullshit du jour his current guest was dishing up that made me turn away. That guy put a serious dent in my enjoyment of the reefer with his dumbass stoner exclamation of „Holy shit!“ in response to all the conspiracy baloney many of his guests peddled.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Is Rogan right wing? It must be a decade since I’ve listened to him and back then it was his completely uncritical embrace of whatever bullshit du jour his current guest was dishing up that made me turn away. That guy put a serious dent in my enjoyment of the reefer with his dumbass stoner exclamation of „Holy shit!“ in response to all the conspiracy baloney many of his guests peddled.
You'll notice that his 'deliberate idiot' approach ends up giving voice and legtimacy to complete nut job assholes........which invariably skew very much right. He's the moron voice that makes 'critical thinkers' and 'moderates' end up repeating shit from alex jones without realizing it. He's the dumbass variety that initially endorsed bernie sanders in the primaries and then trump in the general because he's too dumb to actually have a governing philosphy.

Look up 'intellectual dark web'

It's dark because no light bulbs go on, ever.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You'll notice that his 'deliberate idiot' approach ends up giving voice and legtimacy to complete nut job assholes........which invariably skew very much right. He's the moron voice that makes 'critical thinkers' and 'moderates' end up repeating shit from alex jones without realizing it. He's the dumbass variety that initially endorsed bernie sanders in the primaries and then trump in the general because he's too dumb to actually have philosphy.

Look up 'intellectual dark web'

It's dark because no light bulbs go on, ever.
Opinionated meathead who took a community college philosophy class that makes other meatheads think he is an intellectual.