Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Well kiss my grits.......

View attachment 157204

I will now be adopting the following new term:
boeberted: being of or coming from, the product of familial inbreeding

"Why is that bear cross-eyed and drooling? He looks all boeberted up"

May I recommend doing the same.......

Like a primordial ooze from which boeberts eminate.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Okay, there's a play button in the upper right of that screen capture. Where the fuck is that from? The joy of my soul depends upon finding it.
I forget whose instagram feed....did not even notice the play button...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It's either a badass video of awesome or the person who took the screen cap is expressing their own genius is catching the most brilliant crossfade edit ever. Or both.

I must find answers.
it fades in and out....

Screenshot_20210302-002753_Instagram.jpg

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
My sister posted this shit on facebook. :disgust1:

View attachment 157259
Yea, do your own research! I'm sure 2 hours of YouTube videos and opinions from your high school classmates on Facebook will get you to the truth.

Don't let the cumulative experience of the world's foremost infectious disease experts, billions of dollars backing pharmaceutical pioneers, and data from hundreds of thousands of trials obscure what's really going on. Chad on YouTube never gets the flu vaccine and he's never gotten the flu. Coincidence, I think not.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Yea, do your own research! I'm sure 2 hours of YouTube videos and opinions from your high school classmates on Facebook will get you to the truth.

Don't let the cumulative experience of the world's foremost infectious disease experts, billions of dollars backing pharmaceutical pioneers, and data from hundreds of thousands of trials obscure what's really going on. Chad on YouTube never gets the flu vaccine and he's never gotten the flu. Coincidence, I think not.
I wasn't allowed to reply. I got PM's from 2 other sisters and my brother about "you know you can't say anything..." the last time I voiced reality.

Just keep scrolling...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Yeah I'm kinda done with the 'just get along don't say anything' approach.

Ignoring dangerous trends has real life, long term consequences on other people.
I have 4 sisters and a brother, all 6+ years older than I. One sister married a prison guard and never moved further than an hour from our hometown. We all know sense doesn't work, facts are irrelevant, Fox is the only real source.

I used to call her on the craziest shit, but now I get hassled by the other sibs. At least it seems my BIL has moved to Parler, or Mewe, or some other shit. But she still posts.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I was talking with my BIL who lives outside of Dallas last week. Apparently there are energy plans that cost more, but are removed from spikes. You have a consistent rate, but should expect to pay about 25% more than the avg. market rate plan. If you're poor and have to cut costs everywhere that you possibly can, you will take the plan that's cheapest, even if you have risk of spikes. I guarantee that Abbott, Perry, and that lot all carry the higher cost plan because they can unquestionably afford the higher price. It's just another example of being poor being more expensive to live than being even "well off". You can't afford a $1500 mtge because you don't have the savings or cashflow because of your $2200 rent.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
...and the scary thing is how close the US of A came to the same thing. :panic::mad:

....Is it Mar 4 yet - there may be still hope for some... :rofl:
when.....the white trash fiasco at the capital....

more comedy than anything.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
hmmmmmm.....it was more fucking comical than anything I saw than during our summer of discontent.....
The difference being that success of the summer protests would have meant cops stopped murdering people, where as at the capitol it would have meant the end of democracy in the United States.

So pretty much the same things really.