Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I've learned to respect mental disabilities over the last few years and not just point fingers.

but there ain't no splainin that shit :rofl:

Serious question, where are you from before yackson? I always associate wsp™ with the dumb frat boys who smoked weed and hence thought they were different. But it was always a southeast thing. I met a guy from a power company I was working with a few years ago with a blatant southern drawl, loose clothes and that "I own at least one Jimmy Buffet album" look. First thing I thought was "he's going to ask me if I'm into Widespread Panic". Two hours later it happened.

Always just seemed like a dave mathews groupie offshoot kinda thing but definitely a southeast thing.
i had to drive my younger brother to one of their shows at red rocks on the third option....

day of show i rear ended a 1970's era 4x4 ford pickup on I25....exhaustion in stop and go traffic...
front end toast...the 1st option

2nd option....his vanahon westy that ran when it wanted....and it did not want to...

3rd option....65 beetle with only 2nd and third gear...limped it there and back without getting anywhere near the highway...

the amount of female body hair there rivaled anything i saw in the lot at a RFK dead show in 88

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I get the sentiment, I really do. And Manchin’s nose is on point.
However, in this particular political reality/climate, Manchin and Sinema hold all the cards, really.
Ol’ Joe has no other option but to sit there and take it.
at least that’s what I’m seeing.
you?

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
That would just as likely fail, and probably lose two house seats.
Now you're changing the subject. Biden literally said he's making progress which is in the illustration, which you didn't seem to think tied into the cartoon.

2. oh no, then we might get two seats that vote with republicans, unlike now where we have two seats that vote with republicans

fuck both of those money grubbers. Sinema especially was voted in as a democrat first and foremost. There is zero chance of her having a democratic primary challenger that doesn't win. AZ hates her. They wanted a democrat and got duped. They know it and are pissed.

douchebags like manchin don't belong in gov't regardless of party.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I got that when you pointed it out.
But Biden really has no power or avenues to stop them from grandstanding, which is what this is.
interesting take on being primaried, (sp?)I’ll have to look into how that could play out, negatively or positively.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
A dude parked his Prius in front of Home Depot with his hazards on, jumps out with a saw and crawls under a Jeep. He tries to get the converter off, but a dude grabs his phone and starts recording him. The blade breaks on the saws all, so he jumps in his ride and takes off. Middle of the day, full parking lot.

That's some bold shit right there.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
A dude parked his Prius in front of Home Depot with his hazards on, jumps out with a saw and crawls under a Jeep. He tries to get the converter off, but a dude grabs his phone and starts recording him. The blade breaks on the saws all, so he jumps in his ride and takes off. Middle of the day, full parking lot.

That's some bold shit right there.
Good thing people own SUVs and trucks.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
They only recently opened here, and I don't eat much fast food, so I was blissfully unaware. :D
I grew up visiting my grandparents in SoCal and that was part of the trip. It wasn't until around 2000 that they had expanded to NorCal. There are now 3 in Oregon and hearing they are in CO is just crazy to me.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I had a short stint when I moved to the west coast of digging those jeebus burgers because cheap.

I never could figure out what the machine was that turned potatoes into cardboard. I mean you can see the kids chopping them taters up right there in the window. But something exists between that window and the cashier's window that is unholy, unchristian.......... Because those salted inert sticks that come in the bag are definitely not of potato anymore

Last edited: