Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I dunno. I've gotten the impression that he thinks he's "clever".

Sadly, he may be among the more palatable candidates in a veritable clown car of kooks and nutjobs running for the office. Among his competition is a guy known for standing by a major intersection in town shirtless and in a cowboy hat while waving his American flag. Another, whose sole political experience is forming an "urban militia" to "protect" the city from Black Lives Matter, and a third is a tire shop owner who definitely doth protest a bit too much about "pedophiles and rapists". The other 5 candidates aren't much better.
I loved the comments from both campaigns about "Such sentiments and actions are reprehensible and have no place in Colorado Springs." Like seriously, are you new here? I mean, I guess Yemi is, but still....... Definitely not the Colorado Springs where a dude shot people to death in a club because he was mad he had to be exposed to LBTQ+ culture by his roid rage parent. Not Colorado Springs, which lent double digits of people to the January 6th riot. Surely not the Colorado Springs that was actively known as "the city of hatred." and is home to the true story, Oscar nominated movie, "Blackkklansman". TOTAL coincidence! :rolleyes:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I once got rear ended and pushed about a half mile down the road by an old long nose Peterbuilt. It had big tow hooks on the front bumper that snagged my bike rack so I couldn't even accelerate away. Quite frankly I was impressed by my sphincter control.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
OK, how did you manage to get into that situation?
Traffic was stopped on a small country highway because of an accident. Semi pulled up behind me, real close. When things started moving again the truck driver clearly didn't see me anymore and rear ended me. He had no idea I was there. At first I hit the brakes, he didn't notice. I tried pulling away but bumper mounted tow hooks had become entangled with my hitch rack. I tried laying on the horn, he still didn't notice, certainly didn't stop. Got pushed along for a few hundred yards until the cop directing traffic saw this and stopped him. Things would have ended poorly for me if traffic opened up at higher speeds. Of course the cop refused to write tickets or even an accident report.