Quantcast

Random shots from a Fontucky weekend.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA

Nice shot man!

I'll tell ya, my friend (the one in the pic...Brian) has been riding like a mad man and aparently does not know how to not win! That was his first race in semi-pro and he won :)

Sick shot, I'm gonna show that one to him today.

The_Sluck

Chimp
May 14, 2007
WTF. I was getting dirt down the crack of arse for some of those shots and Adrian gets the credit. He's got it to easy!:D
yeah Orv what the hell? stop making the ride monkey world hate me. DHMike probably already does with all the $4!7 that you talk.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
The Sluck, gathering thoughts, finding himself or just walking back from taking a piss.

Such a pretty shot. I love that whole "Heavens Opening up and showing grace" shot on the Sluck. Although I doubt its a candid. I think I noticed Mike and Ade taking practice shots and Mike telling Ade to "work it." ;)

The_Sluck

Chimp
May 14, 2007
Totally! Ultra noob had to touch up a giant pimple on slucks face with a little compact, we all know how self-conscious sluck is!
I'm...too sexy for my shirt. So sexy it hurts. Hehe. It's missing something though. Like daisies and tulips and rosebushes...i mean wait...what?