Quantcast

Random shots from yesterday's practice

DiRt DeViL

Monkey
Feb 6, 2005
CNY
Our DH buddies were testing the new section of the course for next week's season opener. I had all the gear but was short in time so only took some pics, LD did 2 runs and we quickly left to attend other (political) stuff.

The course is far from perfect, it was dusty and very loose; everyone is hoping for some rain during the week.

The first shots are from LD.

Crash or close call?

Close call

Next Sunday our racing season starts and LD will be mixing it up doing XC and DH.

On other topic, the trip to NY is taking form. So far the group is of 9, 3 of those are non riders. Plattekill will the first place to hit for sure.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
My Father-In-Law worked down there for a while for his company and has been trying to get me down there ever since. Wow I now know I will have to bring my DH bike now. Its always nice when you can DH in the morning and Surf in the afternoon!!!!! Thats what I like about when I go up to NJ.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
nice pics looks like fun

cecil, you know you always got a place to crash when in jersey!
That time is coming up fast too!!!! Was just talking about the family trip up that way last night with the wife.. I love that I can go on a vacation where she gets her Beach and I get my Mountains in the same trip!!!! Just don't want to be up that way in the winter:disgust1:!!!

Talk to you soon Bro:cheers: