Quantcast

Random Thoughts

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
I got back from a ride this afternoon, and while I'm in the shower, I get this random thought about bellybutton lint. Why is it always blue? Even when I wear white or yellow shirts, the lint is blue. I don't get it. Anyone else just have random thoughts like this?

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
Professor Wil's theory of BBL - The comedian Wil Anderson (also known as Professor Wil) has his own theory of BBL. He claims that the body hates colours, and will expel them through the nearest orifice. So green snot leaves via the nostrils, brown faeces via the anus, yellow urine via the urethra and, yes, blue Belly Button Lint via the belly button.
That was interesing. But unfortunately, both theories on the site lead towards it having to do with the clothing color. Mine is ALWAYS blue, even if I'm not wearing anything blue. When I get bored, I think of weird things. I guess I'm just special like that.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
More random thoughts/facts.

20% of the cells in your body do not belong to you. They are from bacteria, protozoa, face mites etc. You are an ecosystem.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
DRB said:
What a silly question robdachickforbeingontheinternetinthebahamas.

He sticks is little toe in it and smells that. GAWD.
Charming. Foot fungus and belly button stink.

And this place is addicting...and there are only so many things you can do while people are getting ready to go somewhere or are drunk and sleeping.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Westy said:
More random thoughts/facts.

20% of the cells in your body do not belong to you. They are from bacteria, protozoa, face mites etc. You are an ecosystem.
wow... that's pretty cool.

I also have bb lint that is only ever blue.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
robdamanii said:
They do. And they burp and poop and evcerything else.
I can always tell when my wife has had something for lunch that had onions in it.............it smells like a cross between hot poopie diapers that have marinated for about 10 days and roadkill............... :dead:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Andyman_1970 said:
I can always tell when my wife has had something for lunch that had onions in it.............it smells like a cross between hot poopie diapers that have marinated for about 10 days and roadkill............... :dead:
Um....wow.

I don't think even my "fresh garlic pizza" breath is that bad.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
robdamanii said:
Um....wow.

I don't think even my "fresh garlic pizza" breath is that bad.
Bless her heart, that's what happens when you get 7" of you colon resected - I've never met a woman so regular as her. It must be genetic, becaues my son has inherited some of her lower GI traits.............LOL

Anyway............I love poop/stinky threads...........this made my Monday.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Andyman_1970 said:
Bless her heart, that's what happens when you get 7" of you colon resected - I've never met a woman so regular as her. It must be genetic, becaues my son has inherited some of her lower GI traits.............LOL

Anyway............I love poop/stinky threads...........this made my Monday.
Lol....like mother like son eh?

And nothing makes a monday better than a poop thread.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
for some reason i thought of this during work today. if someone who is of legal drinking age and someone who isnt are together at a restaraunt and the person who can drink orders a beer, is it illegal for the underaged person to pay for the meal? i guess it would only come into question if they were using their own credit card.