Quantcast

Random thoughts

zoey

Monkey
Mar 19, 2006
california
I'll never say it again.

Tonight I'm riding with a girl new to mountain biking, so hopefully that will up my good bike karma.

zoey

Monkey
Mar 19, 2006
california
Well, I'm not sure. The girl I rode with was a lot of fun, and right around my ability level, and we're planning on riding again soon. That's always good when you find someone who likes to ride.

However, at the end of the ride, at the trail head, there was a man lying on the ground surrounded by other bikers. The best that I can figure, he had a heart attack on the bike and had fallen.

It was the most disturbing, and saddest thing i've seen. That poor, poor man. I hope he made it. They performed CPR on him for a long time before the ambulance finally showed up.

zoey

Monkey
Mar 19, 2006
california
:rant:
2 hours at REI trying to find some kind of mt bike shorts for Tahoe. Found nothing.
2 hours at Marshalls trying to find some kind of regular short to wear for summer.
Found nothing.

Walked past the guys department, saw a pair of tony hawk board shorts, 20 minutes later I had 4 different pairs of shorts for me.

I've given up trying to wear womens shorts. Why does the waist have to sit below the navel? Why do the shorts have to be so small that a size 2 child could not fit into them? Why??