Quantcast

random......

So the other day I was helping my mom move into her new place. As we pull up I noticed a open garage door, thinking maybe they are leaving dont park here. And sitting htere next to a honda Del SOl is a Orange/black Kona.....htre door was left open all day. Poor guy/girl...hope nobody steals thier bike. But i thought to myself...my bike is always inside and close to me, this must be how bikes get jacked.....or this is the one that was jacked....didnt some one say their bike was taken?

if this sounds like your rig let me know! or if you just forgot to close the door!

CLOSE IT!!I would hate to hear your bike got jacked, thats my biggest fear.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
I'd say it's "bare metal grey". Hehehe RU back at work yet>>> Come checkout the trail, maybe we can get Damon and Peter out in the rain to!

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
My worst nightmare is somebody stealing my bikes and boards. I'd go INSANE, but only for a little while cause I'd rack up my credit cards and get another bike and board :evil:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Did Old Town Bikes get a Kona and some other bike jacked a couple weeks ago? Doubt it's that one, but what do I know?
Yeah, some people are too trusting of the rest of the world...more often than not they are future victims. I had a crappity-crap-crapper of a road bike w/ a flat, busted pedal and some other issue (basically, the bike was useless) sitting in my carport in Lynnwood about 10yrs. ago and it got jacked.
:confused:

toughguymagee

Pretty Boi
Jun 1, 2002
crackhouse down the street
I would hate to get my bikes taken. Good thing I have them under my homeowners insurance... :) Getting full retail for my stuff and buying through sponsorship...its would be awesome. None the less, I love my bike and would be pissed.

BTW, I have the newly painted V10 almost done. I have to tweak the e.13 guide plate and toss on the fork leg guards. I'll post something up here in the next few days.