Quantcast

*rant* attention fat people

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
kinghami3 said:
I'm about the same. 5'10" and 180, could be 165 or so, but hasn't caused me any problems yet.
That used to be me... about a month ago, I was 5'8" 185lbs. With a little effort, I've gotten down to 167lbs - still got about 15lbs to go, but I'm no longer fat.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
I hate more then anything people who play their music too loud. The freakin kid that lives right below me is such an asshat, last night my room was shaking from his absurdly loud punk pop music played at 3 in the morning. Good thing I know what fuse leads to his room:devil:

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
I also however hate fat, slow, lazy people who are indecisive and get in my way. Maybe I will just throw a big mac on the ground and let them all fight for it while I go on my way next time some fatties slow me down.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
riverside73 said:
I would fall under the category as "fat." But I don't act like a fat person. I keep right up with the others in my spin class 2x a week. And for the most part people don't have to tell me to move because i am not stupid enough to stand in the way in the first place!!!
You've never gotten dropped in your spin class?

They're always waiting for me.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
LordOpie said:

I tried racing some dude on a spin bike by bunnyhoping it. Management asked us to stop it.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
the Inbred said:
can i rant about stinky ****ers that have to stand on the bus with both arms up to hold the railing?
You may.

I would like to refer to this thread for my input.

Like I say, I pretty much look like a criminal so people tend to get out of my way.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
jacksonpt said:
That used to be me... about a month ago, I was 5'8" 185lbs. With a little effort, I've gotten down to 167lbs - still got about 15lbs to go, but I'm no longer fat.
Skinny girly men...

I jumped on the scale the other night in the gym (with shoes + workout clothes on) and I showed 215 lbs. I'm 5'9". I just have some chub around the handle / belly area - fat calipers can't register anywhere else. I could probably stand to lose 10 lbs or so...

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
LordOpie said:

Nope. It's kind of wierd. I am chubby, but I sure as hell can pedal a bike! I'd probably drop some weight if I didn't like to eat good food! I guess I pedal to maintain my fatness!!!
:blah:

Apr 9, 2004
Mount Carmel,PA
2 words, SELFISH and INCONSIDERATE. No matterif you are fat, skinny, ugly as a turd or a heavenly hottie. The common denominator is one the other or a combination of both. Me , I am just a Fat a$$hole. I hate all people and my goal in life is to make you as unhappy as possible!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SilentJ said:
Skinny girly men...

I jumped on the scale the other night in the gym (with shoes + workout clothes on) and I showed 215 lbs. I'm 5'9". I just have some chub around the handle / belly area - fat calipers can't register anywhere else. I could probably stand to lose 10 lbs or so...
I used to be 190 and honestly thought I could only lose 10 or so...

Now I am 155 and probably could lose 10 or so.:blah:

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Westy said:
I used to be 190 and honestly thought I could only lose 10 or so...

Now I am 155 and probably could lose 10 or so.:blah:
meh..I like being able to crush people just by looking at them. If I lost more than 10-15, I'd just be losing muscle..

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SilentJ said:
meh..I like being able to crush people just by looking at them. If I lost more than 10-15, I'd just be losing muscle..
I said the same thing. I can squat and bench more now. Can go a hell of a lot faster uphill on a bike too.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Westy said:
I said the same thing. I can squat and bench more now. Can go a hell of a lot faster uphillon a bike too.
What's this "uphill" thing you speak of? :p

I doubt that I'd gain strength by losing that much muscle..I'm fairly maxed out right now for the amount that I work out - I shoulder press about 115% and bench 175% of my body weight.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
riverside73 said:
Yeah, now that the shopping cart thing has been brought up, I would like to add old people into the mix. I have to go to Costco today and am dreading it because i know it will be full of slow old people. maybe they should make designated shopping times so people who only have a certain amount of time to do things during the day can get them done. And not be held up by old people who think going to Costco to chat with the equally old sample ladies is a social outing!!!!! :angry:
Oh and let's not even mention the free samples...those bring out both the stupid fat people and the old people and it's pointless to even try to get around them! LOL!

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Ugh, I hate that pace that people go in the supermarket...just f*ckin' waddlin' along...It's almost exclusively on the aisle with all the sweets on one side and then on the other the cooking spices and such...(at least where I live...) I'm looking for the freakin' oregano and I just want to get in and get out...Then ya get stuck behind the 400 pounder that can't decide between the box of Caramello's or the bag of high fructose corn syrup content jelly beans...What the hell does it matter!!!! I don't want to spend the waning of my night at the store, I want to go home and eat a nice healthy meal!!!! [/rant]

Btw...I'm 275 ....so I guess I'm fat too....I want to lose about 25 before March...But I'm 6'7" and can bench 225 (goin' up everyday...)....all in good time....well, I'm going to go fix up a nice salad.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Secret Squirrel said:
Ugh, I hate that pace that people go in the supermarket...just f*ckin' waddlin' along.
Growing up there was a fatty who shopped with her enormous thighs swingling like pendulums out from underneath her skirt. You could practically feel the breeze.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I don't see how people can manage to put all that **** in there mouths, simply put healthyer foot tastes better. But if I were to loose another 10 pounds I would probably be in the hospital so im not worried about being fat

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
TheMontashu said:
It's more like 4 or 5 for me, I have ALOT of problems I need to blame people for.
well im blaming people like you for all of the problems with america being disliked by other countries because we blame everyone else!

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
jacksonpt said:
Attention all fat people... please be aware of your surroundings.

When you are standing in a doorway/hallway/other high-traffic area and someone says "excuse me" - they aren't politely interrupting you, they are politely letting you know YOU NEED TO MOVE YOUR FAT ASS OUT OF THE WAY. And not one of those little half steps... you're fat, you take up more room than skinny people. Skinny people can often times get away with the half step - FAT PEOPLE NEED TO MOVE FARTHER... you take up more space. This isn't mean, this isn't rude - it's basic science.

Being fat isn't an excuse to be stupid.
Yeah, Wal-Mart can be tough this time of year.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Skookum said:
Weird how some people seem to have to have a particular group to hate on.
Pretentious white people who ride bikes.

What did you expect from the site?

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
jacksonpt said:
Attention all fat people... please be aware of your surroundings.

When you are standing in a doorway/hallway/other high-traffic area and someone says "excuse me" - they aren't politely interrupting you, they are politely letting you know YOU NEED TO MOVE YOUR FAT ASS OUT OF THE WAY. And not one of those little half steps... you're fat, you take up more room than skinny people. Skinny people can often times get away with the half step - FAT PEOPLE NEED TO MOVE FARTHER... you take up more space. This isn't mean, this isn't rude - it's basic science.

Being fat isn't an excuse to be stupid.
The worse about fat people (espicially fat girls) is that when you don't look at them, they think you are not looking cause they are too ugly or fat. When you look at them and try to be polite, they think it's because they are fat you are doing so.

Focked in both ways.

I hate fat girls.

splat

Nam I am
Westy said:
I like the dumbasses in the grocery stores that look at their items while holding their carts in a way to take up the whole aisle. I've found that not saying anything but charging them at a sprint pushing a full cart gets them to move quickly.
I've added item to peoples carts, I 'm sure they enjoyed the pickled pigs feet