Quantcast

*rant* attention fat people

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Attention all fat people... please be aware of your surroundings.

When you are standing in a doorway/hallway/other high-traffic area and someone says "excuse me" - they aren't politely interrupting you, they are politely letting you know YOU NEED TO MOVE YOUR FAT ASS OUT OF THE WAY. And not one of those little half steps... you're fat, you take up more room than skinny people. Skinny people can often times get away with the half step - FAT PEOPLE NEED TO MOVE FARTHER... you take up more space. This isn't mean, this isn't rude - it's basic science.

Being fat isn't an excuse to be stupid.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
:stupid:

I think I might print this rant out and tape it to the outside of my office.

Fat isn't an excuse for being stupid, but smart people tend to look in the mirror and say "holy ****, I'm getting fat. I shouldn't eat as much". Stupid people look in the mirror and think "I'm getting fat, I think I'll eat a large pizza and a stick of butter".

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Well some people do need to considering losing weight because it is/has been a problem and its extremely not healthy. And its said to hear about people that eat 10,000 Calories a day and need a crane to get out of bed.

ufdff15

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Central Massachusetts
it's not just the fat people its stupid people, the fat people just stand out because they take up more room. Like people that just stop in the middle of a high traffic area to chat with their yuppie friends. STUPID PEOPLE SUCK. Now that i think of it's it's not stupid people it's just the inconsiderate people. So Fat Stupid Inconsiderate people suck! ok i'm done i feel better now.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I like the dumbasses in the grocery stores that look at their items while holding their carts in a way to take up the whole aisle. I've found that not saying anything but charging them at a sprint pushing a full cart gets them to move quickly.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Westy said:
I like the dumbasses in the grocery stores that look at their items while holding their carts in a way to take up the whole aisle. I've found that not saying anything but charging them at a sprint pushing a full cart gets them to move quickly.
I move their cart for them.

about 10' down the isle.

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Yeah, now that the shopping cart thing has been brought up, I would like to add old people into the mix. I have to go to Costco today and am dreading it because i know it will be full of slow old people. maybe they should make designated shopping times so people who only have a certain amount of time to do things during the day can get them done. And not be held up by old people who think going to Costco to chat with the equally old sample ladies is a social outing!!!!! :angry:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
riverside73 said:
Yeah, now that the shopping cart thing has been brought up, I would like to add old people into the mix. I have to go to Costco today and am dreading it because i know it will be full of slow old people. maybe they should make designated shopping times so people who only have a certain amount of time to do things during the day can get them done. And not be held up by old people who think going to Costco to chat with the equally old sample ladies is a social outing!!!!! :angry:
I worked at a dept. store while in high school. I hated working Wednesdays, senior discount day.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
jacksonpt said:
I move their cart for them.

about 10' down the isle.
I've been know to do that. once I pushed the guys cart in the into the back doors of the store. you know, the 'employees only' area..:p

haha

ufdff15

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Central Massachusetts
Westy said:
Thats exactly what i was talking about, they stop at the end of the aisle with the cart across the aisle and stand there. then when you ask them to move they get a pissy! I'll take you recomendation on charging them!

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
What's worse is the girls at the mall who decide to gather in entrance to a store to talk making it impossible to get by. Then you say excuse me, and they'll either ignore your, or scramble chaotic like chickens with their heads cut off making it even more difficult to get by. Take it to the food court biatches!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ridemonkey said:
What's worse is the girls at the mall who decide to gather in entrance to a store to talk making it impossible to get by. Then you say excuse me, and they'll either ignore your, or scramble chaotic like chickens with their heads cut off making it even more difficult to get by. Take it to the food court biatches!!
You just need to cut back on your trips to Hot Topic.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
I was just in CVS and a mother-daughter fatty combo were parked like a double-wide in the makeup aisle trying to decide whether to buy the purple or the pink sparkly eyeshadow. Later they were behind me in line and suddenly started raiding the candy at the checkout counter.

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
I would fall under the category as "fat." But I don't act like a fat person. I keep right up with the others in my spin class 2x a week. And for the most part people don't have to tell me to move because i am not stupid enough to stand in the way in the first place!!!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
bluebug32 said:
Do we even have any fat people on this forum (other than MMike's cheezy-puff-eating-tons-of-fun-girlfriends?)
They all hang out in the DH forum because they can't pedal uphill.

*runs from thread, ducks flying objects*

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
riverside73 said:
I would fall under the category as "fat." But I don't act like a fat person. I keep right up with the others in my spin class 2x a week. And for the most part people don't have to tell me to move because i am not stupid enough to stand in the way in the first place!!!
Fatty. :blah:

F.O.G

Monkey
Feb 8, 2005
Monterey, CA
the Inbred said:
what about the assholes that rush onto the bus before others finish getting off?
I was on a LAX shuttle once and when the shuttle stopped, I had luggage that I put in the shelving, to give people more space. This guy starts pushing into me while I was trying to remove my luggage, I told him I needed to get off as well and had to get my bag and my golf clubs off the shelf. He continued to push... I could see that people around me saw that I was getting pissed, I finnally shoved my oppiste elbow into his chest just below his throat and yelled heads as I swung my clubs twords his head. He ducked and the clubs just swished over his head. He had this look on his face like he thought I was going to kill him or something. I just wanted to get off in a ordely manner. I was suprised by my actions and almost felt bad for the guy... almost. I did have a big grin on my face all the way to New Mexico on the flight though.