Quantcast

rapture survival thread

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Was cleaning the track bike after training when 6pm came and went.

Now's when the entertainment begins watching to see how many people file lawsuits against Harold Camping.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
7 minutes to go. I have loaded all my guns, got plenty to drink, so let me say good bye to all you fools as I ascend...

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
I was hoping there would be this huge earthquake, the side of the mountains would fall apart, and Lake Tahoe would drain into the Carson Valley. It's 8:55 p.m., and the streets are dry. Dang.........................

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
So Camping is all bummed out and flabbergasted that the rapture did not occur, but what if it did, and he and his deluded little group were simply not among those taken up into Heaven?

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
So Camping is all bummed out and flabbergasted that the rapture did not occur, but what if it did, and he and his deluded little group were simply not among those taken up into Heaven?
HA! That woulda been the best case of irony EVER!

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Last edited:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I'm kind of bummed it didn't happen. I was looking forward to getting out of Jersey.
Not even Jesus can erase the sin that is being from New Jersey.

Sorry, Jesus says, "You're fooked."

(I told y'all I was raptured. It was me, and the staff of the Guinness Brewery, and the staff of the Jamesons distillary. Jesus is a big fan of Ireland, says he's part Irish.)

Last edited: