Quantcast

Rate my attention whore......

Whoreus maximus is......

• Total voters

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Let's not be overly harsh, now. Attention whores are people, too, and I don't want any of them to go away. We've lost several now, e.g. Old_Dude, Barbarossa, etc., most likely to other boards where their antics are less ridiculed or the sexual innuendo more commonplace. As most RMing is done at work, I am not able to surf adultfriendfinder, myspace, craigslist casual encounters or similar sites for my comic relief.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
llkoolkeg said:
Let's not be overly harsh, now. Attention whores are people, too, and I don't want any of them to go away. We've lost several now, e.g. Old_Dude, Barbarossa, etc., most likely to other boards where their antics are less ridiculed or the sexual innuendo more commonplace. As most RMing is done at work, I am not able to surf adultfriendfinder, myspace, craigslist casual encounters or similar sites for my comic relief.

Oh I'm not knocking them..... I kinda like having them here on Rm for the sheer comic entertainment value. :D :agree:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
N8. It's gotta be N8. While these new flash-in-the-pan attention whores like Graphics may be whoring themselves like never before, N8 has consistancey on his side. You can DEPEND on N8 to be a whore when the others have abandonded us for a flashier web board. N8 has taken his whoring to a higher level.

While N8 would be a high cost, triple X attention whore that you have to make an appointment with months in advance, Graphics would just be your average local street walking attention prostitute.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Ciaran said:
N8. It's gotta be N8. While these new flash-in-the-pan attention whores like Graphics may be whoring themselves like never before, N8 has consistancey on his side. You can DEPEND on N8 to be a whore when the others have abandonded us for a flashier web board. N8 has taken his whoring to a higher level.

While N8 would be a high cost, triple X attention whore that you have to make an appointment with months in advance, Graphics would just be your average local street walking attention prostitute.

O'rep button, rep button, wherefore art thou rep button!!! :nopity:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Ciaran said:

I really wonder what the weather is like where he is right now. I bet it is unbearably hot. But I can't be sure. I wish he would post something and tell us........

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
McGRP01 said:
This poll must be for current users only or the obvious answer would be Megan Black.
I disagree. She would have needed to trade in her miniskirt for a brazillian slingshot or dental floss T-back in order to compete with our more impressive limelight-lusting self-promoters.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Come on people!!!

I haven't put 4 years into this place just to be over shadowed by a n00b.... Vote N8 dammit!

:mumble: :mad: :redhot: :hot: :dead: :bomb: :angry: :nuts: :banghead: :eviltongu :wonky2: :nonono: :think: :ouch:

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I voted for CM just because he has the "coolest" title of the 4. N8 and BS don't strike me as attention whores anyway.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
McGRP01 said:
This poll must be for current users only or the obvious answer would be Megan Black.
Maybe at first, but she quickly grew tired of getting e-hit on constantly and now apparently only posts bike related content in the PNW forum. So her candidacy would be as a dark horse.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Echo said:
Maybe at first, but she quickly grew tired of getting e-hit on constantly and now apparently only posts bike related content in the PNW forum. So her candidacy would be as a dark horse.
Also true. I hereby revoke her nomination.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
BurlyShirley said:
****, how did I get lumped in with this group? :rofl:

I don't really think you are an attention whore but I saw you were pretty far down in the polls and I didn't want you to feel bad so I went ahead and gave you my vote :thumb:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The mods deleted the spam! Man, what a great first post! Put up a personal ads link in a thread titled "...attention whore". That was great, it should have been framed, not deleted.

Oh well. I got a hearty laugh out of it.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
laura said:
I just threw up in mouth you sick fvck.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, its not like I made that stuff up.
She came on RM telling us about it...
wait a minute...bad choice of words...
She visited RM and told us about it.

I only use what is there before me.:)

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Jeremy R said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, its not like I made that stuff up.
She came on RM telling us about it...
wait a minute...bad choice of words...
She visited RM and told us about it.

I only use what is there before me.:)
its funny how i can go without gettting a mental image of it until certain terminology is used to describe it and then I can't get the image out of my head.