Quantcast

Rate My Invert B*thches!!!

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
haha, those tricks are a rated "dope". Plus you get an extra point for doing the 2 of them in one run. Then a few extra points for having those so dialed while being married with 2 kids. Anyone in that situation knows how tough it is to get out and ride consistantly and not worry about the million things that goes with being a family man. I wouldn't trade it for the world but I also wouldn't mind riding a few more hours a week.

Nice job and a ton of motivation for this real old guy!

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
haha, those tricks are a rated "dope". Plus you get an extra point for doing the 2 of them in one run. Then a few extra points for having those so dialed while being married with 2 kids. Anyone in that situation knows how tough it is to get out and ride consistantly and not worry about the million things that goes with being a family man. I wouldn't trade it for the world but I also wouldn't mind riding a few more hours a week.

Nice job and a ton of motivation for this real old guy!
This pretty much sums up my life except alamo is much better at teh bikezz than me...:imstupid:

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
thats awesome man. I have a little one on the way, and even a skate park being built about a 30 minute drive from me. I often pounder the thought of a family trip to the park. thats great.

awesome run too. looks good and fun.

joelalamo45

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
Idaho Springs, Colorado
Thanks bro-hams... Riding with your kids at the park is super cool, except for ths one thing... When your kid yells "Hey dad! Do a 720!!!" Then everyone looks at you like you have the 7 on lock (I pull them about 40% of the time)... Then every kid on a bike comes up and says "dude, throw a 720". Fun.

joelalamo45

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
Idaho Springs, Colorado
Brian Blyther used to do a"chicken butt" air where he flapped his arms and clucked like a chicken and I learned them from him. My little girl loves that trick. She yells "chicken butt" every time I drop in.