pazaaz stem
protaper bars
cheers

Attachments

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
WOW. I like it, looks like a sick freeride hardtail. Hows the 888 working, is it too raked or fine? Me likey...

(P.S. Did I see you in some pic no-footering a stairgap? If so, props)

dude the bike rides sooo sweet, what people dont realise is i run them really soft so when im riding i have about 3 inches sag, thus my bike rides like havin 5 inch forks, yet the wankyness of 888r's and also there stiffness, im in hte process of buying a hope monoTi6pot, got the rotor so far, n jesus almost everything on my bike is stealth black. are u talking about this pic :P

Attachments

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
naz said:
dude the bike rides sooo sweet, what people dont realise is i run them really soft so when im riding i have about 3 inches sag, thus my bike rides like havin 5 inch forks, yet the wankyness of 888r's and also there stiffness, im in hte process of buying a hope monoTi6pot, got the rotor so far, n jesus almost everything on my bike is stealth black. are u talking about this pic :P
You are incomprehensible. HTH.

-S.S.-

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
did you land on the stairs or on the flat in those pics?

bike looks nice, too much front end for me though....

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
How do rate it? More like what do I rate it against? I just don't get it, aside from Jesse James impressions on the way to the liquor store....Chopper.

So I rate you ride.....Clown Shoes ;)
JK bro, sweet ride, enjoy! :thumb: