Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Elf 232 Sucks

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
That bike only rates itself a 7. Being that cycling companies, in general, have an over inflated self image, Id give it a 3.

BTW, is that a full custom one or off the shelf?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
That bike only rates itself a 7. Being that cycling companies, in general, have an over inflated self image, Id give it a 3.

BTW, is that a full custom one or off the shelf?
Semi custom. I lowered the standover, changed the HT angle from 71 to 70, and it was build around the Marzocchi Marathon, which was probably a mistake. I think I should have gotten a Fox.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Im wondering if I could get a Lynski or a Seven made to take a 5inch fork and some extra gusseting. Someday anyway.

Anyway, thats a hell of a bike. I wouldnt worry too much about the fork unless its spewing oil or air or something.

elf 232

fewchur serjin
Jan 5, 2007
Im in your head
....the vote isnt going too well for me i see, but screw u because i have an enduro, though to be honest yours has better componentry im stuck with XT but at least it works. :disgust:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I spent many weeks debating about this fork or that fork, and after all that deliberation I decided to f**k it, and get the fork I planned originally.

elf 232

fewchur serjin
Jan 5, 2007
Im in your head
good choice i spent out the nose for a fork and while im thoroghly satisfied with what i have, i could have taken it a step down and ended with the same result

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Semi custom. I lowered the standover, changed the HT angle from 71 to 70, and it was build around the Marzocchi Marathon, which was probably a mistake. I think I should have gotten a Fox.
Shut the hell up about the fork, be happy with your god damn marzocchi

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I'm sorry, but the Enduro is the end-all be-all of bicycles. You durn fvcked up.

I once heard an Enduro was ghost ridden down Rotorua and beat Sam Hill's time by 2 solid minutes...yes. It's just that awesome.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
You see, I knew I made a mistake. Does anyone want to trade my bike for an Enduro?

elf 232

fewchur serjin
Jan 5, 2007
Im in your head
with all the XTR componentry you have on that thing i havnt much doubt its a better ride than mine, its just a preference of hartail versus FS