Quantcast

Rather Random, but needs to go; Yamaha Stage Custom Drum set

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
Right so i really need to sell these for a new car. These are a set consisting of a snare, bass, hi-hat, 2 toms on the bass, a floor tom and a crash/ride. Set was purchased in 2000 for $400 for the snare and $1400 for everything else. Im asking $1000 obo

****NOW $700 OBO, MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!****

tell your musical friends.

also will include lots of drum sets, photos soon to come, please tell me if your intrested. Location is Winston-Salem NC, wont ship but willing to drive and meet somewhere.

Thanks
--Buck

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
did i mention condition is close to mint? Only th e(replacable) heads are marked from normal wear and tear. NO SCRATCHES in the paint, all sound is excellent. In addition i will include teh towel that is in the bass for better sound purposes (if you play drums you will understand this).

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
trades considered too (for a bike or something similar I could sell for a similar value), ill give someone that set and $5k if they can hook me up with a '98-'01 gen impreza RS w/ less than 70k miles, heh. Hell if you can do that ill give you a bike too.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
formermtboarder said:
ill give someone that set and $5k if they can hook me up with a '98-'01 gen impreza RS w/ less than 70k miles, heh. Hell if you can do that ill give you a bike too.
email sent. I have exactly what you're looking for.

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
formermtboarder said:
trades considered too (for a bike or something similar I could sell for a similar value), ill give someone that set and $5k if they can hook me up with a '98-'01 gen impreza RS w/ less than 70k miles, heh. Hell if you can do that ill give you a bike too.
yea thats not going to happen at all buck
RS impreza 99+ = around 9,000 for less than 70K miles

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
OK OK, bumpity again, $750 obo (MAKE ME AN OFFER). These need to go (i need money badly), these are in MINT condition, if they had new heads they'd be basically brand new.

Willing to include a junker partial build kit and some sweet drum sticks from STOMP.

edit: build kit is OE parts off an old p2, prob be good for a lake jump bike. Various parts include a rear 32 hole hub and rim (and teh spokes if you want em...) 2 mech brakes the need pads. 2 levers (front works well back doesnt). Deore deraiuler and shifer (display is broken but it works fine). Make an offer on all of this, Im sure I'd be willing to drop some.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Im selling my old stuff I dont need as an incentive.

And you know the wrc wants me...and the mx-6 (which is on deck for a major weight reduction)
Does that mean you're gonna strip it? Because it looks rediculous enough with the 2 tone paint job. Do you really think thats neccessary?