Quantcast

Ratm.......

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
yeah that's a real big burn...Chris Cornell is like 2 years older than me...:rolleyes:
OK Indie should have said you look like you could be his mother. He is just a kiddie, he'll learn.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
For all youz Chris Cornell fans, you'll find this funny. A friend of mine used to work in the industry and moved out to LA only to find out that Cornell had recently moved out there. Seeing as how she was in love with him, she went to a bunch of AA meetings just to get a chance to see him and say hi. Supposedly he's a very nice guy, but my friend stopped going to the meetings because it wasn't the most respectable of things to do.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
lisa knows i'm joking with her
she could so own cornell's balls if she wanted

and westy all the abuse did was make me a harsh **** :(

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
reflux said:
For all youz Chris Cornell fans, you'll find this funny. A friend of mine used to work in the industry and moved out to LA only to find out that Cornell had recently moved out there. Seeing as how she was in love with him, she went to a bunch of AA meetings just to get a chance to see him and say hi. Supposedly he's a very nice guy, but my friend stopped going to the meetings because it wasn't the most respectable of things to do.

That's a great idea...did she get any pictures?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
indieboy said:
lisa knows i'm joking with her
she could so own cornell's balls if she wanted

and westy all the abuse did was make me a harsh **** :(
Not quite sure I want to know what that means, but life will do that to ya.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
indieboy said:
you should hear me talk down to the ppl on road rides :/

you racing much this year/
From the groups rides I've been on that just sounds like the norm.

Well it seems like several local race series have imploded over the past year so I don't know. Spending a lot of time out west for business so I will try to schedule a trip and hit Sea Otter. But my goal this year is to qualify for The Solo 24 Wolds again and actually go. So l am just looking at regular races for fun and concentrating on my endurance.

Yourself?

I just found out my division of GE is sponsoring a junior Road team down in your neck of the woods. I was pissed, I fricken bust my ass for them and my boss gives me crap that my hobbies get in the way of work.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Westy said:
I was pissed, I fricken bust my ass for them and my boss gives me crap that my hobbies get in the way of work.
Your boss needs a swift kick :nuts: !!! I hate it when people think that life is just about work. F* That! My manager just came buy to make sure he didn't screw up my lunch schedule so I can make it to spin classes. :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Morryjg said:
Your boss needs a swift kick :nuts: !!! I hate it when people think that life is just about work. F* That! My manager just came buy to make sure he didn't screw up my lunch schedule so I can make it to spin classes. :D

no chit..my boss gets all bent that I ride and snowboard...it's like dude I don't sit here and take chit from the whiney, bitchy residents of this lovely city for nothing!